Currently we are looking for a (m/f) Java Developer with 3 to 8 years of hands-on project experience.
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
As a Java Professional, you will develop applications using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Design, code and test software
- Develop transactional applications modules (JSP, servlets, EJB, …) according to defined technical design documents
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation
- Implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business process requirements
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application
- Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Promote reusable components to the technical architecture team
A Bachelor degree in ICT
A strong affinity with information technology
Working knowledge of Java EE
Working experience in one or more of these application packages:
- JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere or other JEE App Servers
- Liferay, Backbase, WebSphere Portal, Weblogic Portal or other Java Portal/Personalization solutions
- IBM Integration Bus, Software AG WebMethods, Tibco ActiveMatrix, Oracle Service Bus, RedHat Fuse Service Works or any other ESB solution using Java
- Content Mgt solution such as Documentum, Autonomy, OpenText, Drupal, …
Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks
Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch or French.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.