Skill: Talent Supply Demand Associate Manager
Location: UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
The Talent Supply/Demand Associate Manager is a member of the client supply/demand team within the Talent Supply Chain which is at the front-end of Accenture’s business operations and a critical part of it. The Supply/Demand Associate Manager plays a key role in managing current and future demand, working with a team of Client Supply/Demand Specialists and the Resource Pool teams to deliver people to the account teams and partnering with CG leadership to support the business in helping our clients, maintaining chargeability and generating revenue.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting journey in the client supply/demand team as we continue to strengthen our position as strategic business partners and implement the vision of a business partner team which is recognised for adding value and impacting the bottom line at a time of significant change for the business.
The Client S/D Management Associate Manager:
- Has overall responsibility for managing, coordination, delivery, prioritization and escalation on all client supply and demand processes / activities within a CG(s)
- Understand all current and future demands for the CG(s) and develop sourcing plan to ensure optimal usage and prioritization of needs
- Help identify alternative sourcing options
- Responsible for managing all current and future demand for client teams within that CG(s)
- First point of contact for the CG leadership team for all supply/demand issues
- Assist Project leadership with workforce mix, pyramid analysis, onshore / offshore mix, contractor employment (staffing numbers, blended cost) and future demand planning / costing
- Participate in new business meetings and provide perspective on future staffing opportunities and challenges
- Understand DTE financial plans and support short term and long term demand plans
- Understand opportunity management and project lifecycle and the underlying implications for demand management
- Balance the “transactional” and the “strategic” elements of client level supply/demand management
- Responsible for managing, coordination, delivery, prioritization and escalation on all client supply and demand processes / activities
- Involved in new business/client leadership meetings
- Shapes & optimizes the project resource plan
- Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identify resourcing risks, coordinate with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels and staff candidates
- Understand the entire project staffing plan (current and open) regardless of channel
- Advise and guide project managers and project leadership on sourcing strategy and plan
- Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
- Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc.
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- Act as single point of contact for demand fulfillment for all types of demand for the CG
- Provide cross workforce, cross country assistance to help manage the overall sourcing requirements
- Receive demand and initiate sourcing actions, navigate sourcing channels, create project sourcing plan and help to resolve demand – supply imbalances
- Work with Resource Pool Leads, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Leads, Procurement, SWF, Delivery Center, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Manage a team of Client Supply/Demand Specialists
- Effectively coach/counsel others
- Lead/participate in people initiatives
Qualifications and Experience:
Education: Post Graduate/ Graduate degree
Professional Qualifications: Human Resource/ Project Management/ Service Delivery Management certification preferred
- Demonstrated work experience in an HR, account management or business operations capacity
- Excellent knowledge of the CG business strategy and objectives including the Growth Platforms, in order to help the project with workforce mix
- Excellent knowledge of supply/demand management, and resource management processes/policies
- Experience of leading and managing supply and demand management for clients
- Experience of delivering services to internal/ external clients
- Excellent organizational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results.
- Strong influencing/negotiating and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to build, and sustain collaborative relationships, at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Why join us
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.