Role: Cyber Defense Senior Manager
Level: Senior Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Defense Senior Manager provides expert advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security subject matter expertise and utilize your business insight to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
The Cyber Defense offering transforms clients to a proactive approach that builds resilience immediately into their traditional networks and endpoints (including the cloud, mobile devices and the internet of things). With advanced innovations and proven risk management models, we help clients make it harder for cyber criminals to succeed.
Services provided within the Cyber Defense portfolio include:
· Cyber Threat Intelligence;
· Threat Hunting;
· Managed Detection and Response;
· Advanced Adversarial Simulation; and
· Cyber Resilience Assessment.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Developing and leading a high-calibre team of technical cybersecurity experts;
· Representing Accenture Cyber Defense through presentations at industry events and with clients;
· Working with internal stakeholders to help them understand how their clients can benefit from Accenture’s Cyber Defense capabilities;
· Contribute as a member of the AAPAC Cyber Defense leadership team;
· Focused on serving multi-national enterprise clients with complex intelligent security needs that require analytics-driven, threat-centric solutions;
· Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
· Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
· Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
· Designing pragmatic and effective cyber security defences for our clients;
· Offers advice and practical assistance on information security challenges throughout the organisation;
· Support front line defence of networks, protecting information from unauthorised access and violations;
· Managing project delivery, escalations and prioritising tasks; and
· Providing coaching and mentoring to the broader Cyber Defense team.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· 10+ years of practical hands-on experience in the delivery of adversarial or defensive cybersecurity services.
· Cyber Defense expertise (e.g. penetration testing, SOC operations, intelligence);
· Various security technologies including firewalls, IPS, anti-malware, proxies, WAFs etc;
· Various information technologies including server, network, cloud, application etc;
· Scripting (e.g. Python, Powershell) and software development methodologies;
· Monitoring, threat detection, incident response and recovery;
· Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
· Sales lifecycle and client relationship management;
· Leadership, mentoring and coaching; and
· Strategy development and project leadership.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Tertiary qualifications in Technology with specialisation in IT security or IT security qualifications advantageous but not required; and
· Industry certifications such as CISSP, SICM, GIAC, CREST, OSCP also advantageous but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 3 days ago
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.