Skill: Data Science
Location: Abu Dhabi/Dubai
Industry: Telecom/Finance/Communication Media & Technology
1. Develop thought capital around an integrated Analytics framework for global industries which address functional aspects like customer, risk, etc and emerging technology aspects like bigdata, digital, mobility etc.
2. Be responsible for delivering on various predictive and prescriptive analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode.
Experience Required- Must Have
1. Previous experience in Sales and Solutioning is a must. Preferable if selling abilities have spanned across both technology and functional aspects of Analytics.
2. Strong understanding of various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, association rules, random forest etc.) is a strong plus point.
3. Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive, noSQL etc.
4. Visualization skills using Tableau, Qlik etc will be a big plus
6. Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of loan level, instrument level, customer level data for various dimensions like demographic, behavior, loan performance and macroeconomic indicators, sourced from client and third party vendors.
7. Understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU etc.)
8. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
9. Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
10. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
11. Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
12. Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
13. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
Good to have:
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.