Role: Account Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
TheLead is responsible for ensuring that Accenture is delivering on its commitments via contracted work AND for bringing the best of Accenture to the client to solve real business problems while growing the .
- Be a Client Experience Lead, partnering with our clients to create and enable a joint strategic vision, bringing insights and innovation to ensure Accenture brings value to the client every day in delivering expected outcomes
- Maintain strong relationships with client and Accenture stakeholders
- Drive strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Act as a good steward for #beOperations by creating an environment that is innovative, creative, and supportive for your team members.
Detailed Description and Measures of Success
ACHIEVE CLIENT VLAUE
- Immerse in the direction, including involvement in planning and understanding the relationship plan (power map)
- Understand, document and continually manage client expectations, ensuring alignment with contracted work. Ensure Delivery Lead understands the client expectations and as they evolve, conduct regular discussions to ensure alignment
- Integrate into and build strong relationships with the broader leadership team
- Understand the client’s context within the industry, digital disruption and competitive position
- Understand the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Expand client relationships through a physical presence at the and meaningful client interactions
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities (identify and pursue), negotiate new outcome based deals and ensure the client understands the continued value that Accenture brings to their business
- Drive incremental revenue growth through expansion or renewals of work
- Sales / GILC plan met/exceeded
- Define a strategic roadmap consistent with plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the , including the innovation agenda
- Collaborate internally with the team to determine the innovation agenda for the and ensure innovation is a regular part of the client dialogue
- Leverage/Build network (i.e. peers, innovation centers, etc) to understand compatible work being delivered to other clients and how these learnings/capabilities could be applied to their . Expose client to latest innovation tools, capabilities & assets
- Provide a scorecard around executing the innovation agenda that is discussed regularly with the client (i.e., ensure the client knows where Operations is doing great things)
- Innovation scorecard in place
- Overall able for the Operations presence on the , internally and with the client (effectively the CEO of the Operations work). Key focus on client expectation management, financial management, client satisfaction, referenceability, delivery management and risk management
- Build the enabling structure (supporting functions, delivery lead, etc.) and integration into internal and client governance
- Ensure differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Proactively manage risk for the portfolio of Operations business on the using the risk methodology, including the QA program
- Book to bill, revenue and CCI targets met/ exceeded (vs. ODE and Plan)
- Risk mitigation plans in place
- Satisfied client
- Referenceable client
- Successful external audits
- Develop Operations talent strategy on the to support the broader plan
- Drive the succession plan and talent management for the team, including employee engagement
- Continually develop talent for self and team, including industry and offering expertise
- Partner with the Delivery Lead on the delivery and management of the talent strategy and development plan
- Maintain the right mix of talent (cross-Accenture) to achieve the client's and 's goals
- Attrition within range
- Action plans in place to manage employee engagement
- Succession plans in place
Minimum 8 years of experience
Experience as account manager
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.