Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00646826 00646826_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Application Technology Architecture Senior Manager provides functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests. Develop requirements. Manage creation and quality of deliverables. Manage project(s) and project team(s). Develop process capabilities.
Microsoft Platform professionals develop technology solutions designed to run on Microsoft operating systems..
professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Experience Solution Architect to oversee medium to large scale Dynamics ERP implementations from inception to rollout
· Experience in presales activities including senior level client discussion and shaping up of solution fit for purpose
· Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry best practices
· Guide the design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics 365 ERP modules
· Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
· Define Solution Blueprint
· Minimum of 7 years Dynamics AX / 365 ERP modules experience
· Minimum of 7 years Dynamics AX / 365 ERP implementations experience
· Minimum of three full lifecycle Dynamics AX / 365 ERP implementations (Analysis – Deployment)
· Minimum 12 years of industry and/or consulting experience
· Master Certification in Dynamics AX / 365 ERP, or attainment of certification within first 90 days of employment.
· Strong industry experience within Retail, Resources and Financial services
· Working knowledge of industry specific best practices
· Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Ability to establish priorities and work independently
· Readiness to travel 80-100%
· Bachelor’s Degree
· English: Fluent
· Dynamics 365 ERP 2012 experience
· Microsoft Sure Step Certification
· Experience with other multiple Dynamics 365 ERP Modules
· APICS CPIM or CSCP
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.