Skill:Patient Services & Market Access Strategy Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Develop and lead the MENA Patient Services & Market Access Strategy consulting practice.
- Patient Support Services: Develop ongoing education on the role of patient support services in local markets. Continue to externally evaluate market evolution and trends, including not only program innovation, but local market regulations that will provide markets parameters and options within which future patient services may be considered. Work with Pharmacovigilance practice to ensure required information/data is collected and disseminated.
- Leads and coordinates implementation at regional level, as well as engaging with our clients in appropriate discussions and activities regarding regional healthcare policy. Support our MENA clients in obtaining price and reimbursement (where applicable) for new products according to the Business strategy and agreed objectives. Drives projects to optimize existing prices, reimbursement and market access for our Clients products in accordance with defined priorities.
Lead the Market Access strategy
- Support Clients Sales & Access Managers ensuring effective communication with key business partners and alignment with country business priorities and relevant legislation / compliance standards
- Help optimizing regular reporting at regional and global level to ensure consistent measurement of success and communication of key issues.
- Develop consultative relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders and leverage the profile innovative solutions to ensure optimal access.
- Engage appropriately with bodies to understand requirements and support optimal Pricing & Reimbursement.
Lead the Patient Services strategy
- · Establish and maintain global oversight on dissemination and collection of Pharmacovigilance (PV) required information/data to and from markets, specific to Patient Support and Patient Assistance Programs.
- Collaborate with Clients to plan, develop program designs, select vendors, and implement hub and copay assistance programs to ensure patient access to Bayer products.
- Consult with Clients to change, modify or discontinue programs based on changing market dynamics among payers, distributors, patients and physicians, or legal and government policies.
- Help Clients to further collaborate with Medical and clinical trial sites to plan, develop, and implement the transition of clinical trial and Expanded Access Program (EAP) patients to patient support hubs for commercial coverage.
- Develop and deliver patient access services educational materials for our Clients.
- Help Review, model, and communicate the effect of legislative and regulatory mandates and proposals on reimbursement and patient affordability.
Maximize Client's new product’s pricing and market access
- · Help developing local P&R strategy and submissions in line with product strategy and core value dossier according to country regulations.
- Help submitting required applications to the relevant authorities and obtain timely price and reimbursement in line with the pricing corridors.
- Help developing HEOR strategy, with support of Medical Affairs and Regulatory teams at a country level to support P&R negotiations by creating valuable and credible documentation.
- Work closely with Clients to identify pricing improvement opportunities for existing products.
- Track key local administrative processes and regulation changes. Actively participate in the development of strategy and delivery of plans at regional level.