Accenture is recruiting a Customer Experience Management (“CEM”) Expert, to foster its consumer customer loyalty through high quality interactions at each step of customer lifecycle.
The Candidate will be responsible for working directly with leadership to develop the digital strategy for all customer online/offline interactions, driving its development as well as supporting continuous alignment with the implementation: the candidate is expected to partner with other functional and technology departments, such as IT and Communications, to drive customer experience results. Drives initiatives to promote a premium customer experience, delivering new capabilities, digital adoption, improved customer retention and loyalty.
The Candidate is expected to:
- Identify customer interaction areas and have clear understanding of Customer Journeys key points
- Understand the conventional customer channels of interaction (Contact Center / IVR / Retail /…), and Digital ones (web and mobile apps, chatbot, voicebot, digital signage, payment machines, …).
- Support agenda of seamless integration of the Consumer Journey into the Digital world, leading the omni-channel engagement and envisioning
- Design and deliver regular and ad hoc Digital Customer Experience Effectiveness reports and analysis integrating multiple disparate data sources, as well as customer surveys and related output management
- Develop cohesive recommendations to functional areas based on analysis results
- Drive higher results on metrics such as conversion rates and customer engagement
- Bachelor’s degree (Required) or masters / Advanced Degrees (Preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration or Management Engineering
- Minimum of seven years' experience in areas related to marketing, customer service, customer satisfaction and customer data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Expert of Telco Industry and with knowledge on Utilities, Finance and Public Service Industry
- Intellectually inquisitive and constructively dissatisfied
- Demonstrated success in making well-informed (driven by customers, behavioral data and industry best-practices) design decisions
- Project management of initiatives identified to improve the delivery experience
- Track record of sourcing and analyzing multiple sources of data to provide clear reporting of issues and how they affect customers
- Able to clearly articulate design requirements and decisions, verbally and in writing
- Able to prioritize work based on business and Customer Experience impact
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively across all organizational levels, including members of the executive team and customer service
- Strong conceptual and visual communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, sometimes with limited information
- Strong evidence of relationship-building
- Detail-oriented, process-focused, forward-thinking, creative, collaborative, tenacious
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.