Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00630758 00630758_en
Accenture is recruiting a Customer Experience Management (“CEM”) Expert, to foster its consumer customer loyalty through high quality interactions at each step of customer lifecycle.
The Candidate will be responsible for working directly with leadership to develop the digital strategy for all customer online/offline interactions, driving its development as well as supporting continuous alignment with the implementation: the candidate is expected to partner with other functional and technology departments, such as IT and Communications, to drive customer experience results. Drives initiatives to promote a premium customer experience, delivering new capabilities, digital adoption, improved customer retention and loyalty.
The Candidate is expected to:
- Identify customer interaction areas and have clear understanding of Customer Journeys key points
- Understand the conventional customer channels of interaction (Contact Center / IVR / Retail /…), and Digital ones (web and mobile apps, chatbot, voicebot, digital signage, payment machines, …).
- Support agenda of seamless integration of the Consumer Journey into the Digital world, leading the omni-channel engagement and envisioning
- Design and deliver regular and ad hoc Digital Customer Experience Effectiveness reports and analysis integrating multiple disparate data sources, as well as customer surveys and related output management
- Develop cohesive recommendations to functional areas based on analysis results
- Drive higher results on metrics such as conversion rates and customer engagement
- Bachelor’s degree (Required) or masters / Advanced Degrees (Preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration or Management Engineering
- Minimum of seven years' experience in areas related to marketing, customer service, customer satisfaction and customer data analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Expert of Telco Industry and with knowledge on Utilities, Finance and Public Service Industry
- Intellectually inquisitive and constructively dissatisfied
- Demonstrated success in making well-informed (driven by customers, behavioral data and industry best-practices) design decisions
- Project management of initiatives identified to improve the delivery experience
- Track record of sourcing and analyzing multiple sources of data to provide clear reporting of issues and how they affect customers
- Able to clearly articulate design requirements and decisions, verbally and in writing
- Able to prioritize work based on business and Customer Experience impact
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively across all organizational levels, including members of the executive team and customer service
- Strong conceptual and visual communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, sometimes with limited information
- Strong evidence of relationship-building
- Detail-oriented, process-focused, forward-thinking, creative, collaborative, tenacious
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?