Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00555775 00555775_en
Location Facilities Specialist
Level: Senior Analyst
Location UAE – Abu Dhabi
Areas of focus:
· Location Facilities - ME
· Life and Safety - ME
· Records and Information Management - MET
· Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
· Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
· Oversee the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
· Coordinate facility and building management activities for a small workgroup (3-6 employees) ensuring timely, accurate completion of all tasks according to the current office operations delivery model and operating guidelines.
· Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves non-routine issues and take action accordingly.
· Evaluate systems and policies; initiate change when necessary.
· Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
· Provide advice, guidance and act as a resource for questions from workgroup, customers and leadership.
· Oversee administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports and review key metrics associated with the office or workgroup.
· Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· Review and improve service processes to optimize local service delivery.
· Participate in recruiting activities and induction program as necessary.
· May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related to basic technical support and end user training
· May support the development of solutions (process, procedure, initiative) that improve approaches within area of responsibility.
· May be involved in actions related to programs or projects.
· Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
· Accountable for the implementation, delivery and quality of a variety of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services, on sight at an Accenture location, including asset management, rent management, opening new offices, relocation of offices, Office safety and security, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, and logistics and/or storage services, etc. Act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships
· Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
· Oversee regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
· Oversee activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
· Oversee energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
· Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
· Build and Monitor budgets, report variances recommend corrective action and provide input into headcount and direct non-payroll plans.
· Responsible for the correct and timely processing of invoices for Workplace Solutions, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
· Oversee the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
· Lead projects and teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
· Understand and implement Accenture’s corporate Life Safety standards.
· Work closely with the regional GAP lead to operationalize the Life Safety functions.
· Be aware of approaches to responding to occupational health client data requests.
· Collaborate with local stakeholders (e.g., Workplace Solutions, Legal, HR) to ensure all Life Safety responsibilities are known and followed.
· Collaborate with Business Continuity leadership and teams within Workplace, GAP and the Business.
· Seek and maintain stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across Workplace Solutions; lead local communication efforts to successfully introduce and implement related programs.
· Liaise with other similar businesses in the community to understand local best practices and challenges.
· Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the global Workplace team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
· Develop and manage local vendor relationships as needed.
· Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
· If appropriate, coordinate Life Safety activities across all countries within the GU and ensure communication is cascaded to each country and back up to the global SS&H team.
· May define and deploy health and security standards
· May drive global programs which recognize Accenture’s commitment to occupational health as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
· May manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
· Understand local occupational health and safety codes and requirements
· Establish local Accenture standards for occupational health as necessary.
· Direct and monitor compliance to local occupational health laws; assesses any issues confronted and formulate a solution which is not only functional but economically feasible and practicable.
· Work with HR as needed to define, implement and facilitate the process for assessing occupational health behaviors
· Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with local Workplace Solutions teams to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
· Develop and manage vendor relationships as needed.
· Support global initiatives to establish corporate occupational health standards and principles
· Develop and manage budget and regularly manage the financial forecast.
· ReRecords and Information Management
· Manages physical records from all functions, in secure offsite or onsite storage
· Implements or assists with implementing local procedures that comply with global standards and guidelines; assists with implementation of new global processes and/or procedures
· Performs quality check of Business Record submissions to MMR (Manage myRecords)
· Plans and/or facilitates the disposition processes according to global guidelines, retaining all pertinent documentation
· Understands Accenture’s Records and Information Management policies (AP123, AP1413) and related Retention Schedules and Procedures
· Complies with and/or responds to Hold Notice instructions as appropriate
· Promotes Records Management best practices and provides support for Client Teams and Corporate Functions for their Records Management procedures
· Identify and/or escalate potential issues or concerns regarding the management of records to local leadership or global Records and Information Management as appropriate; provide feedback to Records and Information Management Supervisor/ Team Lead and help develop solutions
· Maintains/develops skills through participation in the Accenture-wide Records and Information Management community
· May educate and train Client Team Records Leads and OG Leadership on their responsibilities regarding submission and storage of client engagement records
· May serve as key contact with offsite storage vendor(s) for secure transaction processing
· May monitor offsite storage SLAs for compliance to contract and Accenture policies on security, retention and confidentiality (AP123, AP1413)
· May serve as the knowledge resource in respective GU for Accenture’s Records and Information Management policies (AP123, AP1413) and related Retention Schedules and Procedures
· May maintain local tracking tool for physical records; trains end users as required
· May monitor and process invoices
· May guide or supports other Records & Information Management Associates in their defined tasks
· May support local /Team Lead Venture & Acquisition activities.
• Workplace operations and safety.
• Good business acumen.
• Experience in Stakeholder Management.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take initiative and successfully lead others.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.