- Establish self as category expert where appropriate and create the interface between the global expertise teams and client delivery teams
- Prepare strategy and get the necessary approvals
- Drive procurement sourcing savings identification, savings execution and build pipeline
- Implementation of strategy to end to ensure value is realized
- Work as subject matter expert and key stakeholder lead along with Accenture operations team to execute the sourcing project. Key activities include approving supplier lists, reviewing and offering category guidance for all RFx documents, reviewing data completeness and go-to-market strategies, and interpreting results.
- Drive savings on behalf of our customers by conducting opportunity assessments/ risk analysis/ Return on Investment (ROI) analysis by utilizing Accenture's category experience.
- Have mining industry and category specific technical knowledge to drive overall TCO. This includes applying Subject Matter Expertise and executing practical efficiency improvements, extracting value by reducing demand and process optimisation on key mining consumables as Fuels, Lubricants and Explosives
- Perform data analysis to gain insights and find areas of opportunities. Prepare reusable models for evaluations of different scenarios
- Ensure feasibility with appropriateness of the respective strategic options and feasibility based on capabilities of Suppliers
- Doing cost evaluation to make sure that the costs of each strategic option
- Provide SME support and enrich with insights based on my experience into best in class practices whilst helping develop the wider team in world class execution of Strategic Sourcing and Category Management
- Support to team members, help to bring them on board and provide necessary technical knowledge
- Prepare and participate in discussions with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Help teams with required insights to execute negotiations and be part of those sessions
- Establish and maintain relationship with Engineering, Technical, Finance team members and key stakeholders across different locations involved in initiatives
- Risk management to identify, highlight and take appropriate actions for the quantitative and qualitative risks associated with the respective strategic options
- Help develop and driving the Center of Excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.