Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- SAP-Financials Accounting and Operations professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management. This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury / Banks, Controlling, Project Systems and Funds Management.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages or contribute as a team member to large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Teams may be distributed on shore and off shore.
- Manage interactions and delivery with third parties contributing to the overall solution, i.e. bank interfacing
- Financial / Accounting Degree or Diploma should form the foundation of a FI / CO consultant in the DCN SAP environment. Basic knowledge and financial background is a key requirement.
- Experience in SAP/SAP-Financial Accounting for experienced hires.
- SAP FI or CO certification is preferred, but not required should the candidate have sufficient experience in the FI / CO domain.
- Deep understanding and skills in Accounting or financial principles
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills for experienced hires at a management level in the organization
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.