If you are an experienced SAP SolMan Consultant and you are looking for new challenge in your career we invite you to join our Accenture team in Slovakia to work as part of a worldwide team of experts.
You can work with leading-edge technologies and participate in prestigious international projects from various segments of the market. We will provide you several opportunities for professional and personal development through more career paths, SAP trainings and certifications.
Our team is part of Accenture’s global SAP community. We are leaders in the marketplace, with more than 70 000 SAP practitioners globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Coordination and review of requirements for feasibility in the standard
• Creation of designs for requirements to be implemented
• Comprehensive customizing of Solution Manager
• Creation of user documentation and training
• Testing activities
• Coordination of the integration of new systems
• Contact for Incidents and Simple Service Requests
• Analysis and solution of complex incidents and transport problems
• Exposure to audit relevant topics
• Responsibility of Incident related process
• Co-ordination and import of SAP notes and TCIs
• Coordination of service pack imports
• Connection of systems to use SolMan functions and services
• Archiving SolMan Objects
• Enabling and supporting Monitoring topics in SolMan
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask any question related to job positions & career opportunities in Accenture