WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Contract Associate Managers assist with managing clients or a portfolio of clients in a manner that maximises value for Accenture and clients;
· Contract Associate Managers must be capable of managing contracts including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements;
· Contract Associate Managers are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities;
· Contract Associate Managers may also organize and direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business.
· Contract Associates Managers are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
· Lead/participate in contract management teams across projects and accounts; work with account leadership, client commercial and business stakeholders to understand and support client needs and priorities, account strategy, objectives and opportunities, as well as contract and subcontract compliance;
· Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
· Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with business and account leaders;
· Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities.
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
· Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilization of resources
· Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
· Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff;
· Assist with assessing training and education needs for junior staff on a specific project or account, when operating as the contract management lead; and
· Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
· Support the identification, escalation and resolution of commercial and contract risks and issues working with CM and project leadership to ensure the best outcome for all parties;
· Draft and review appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
· Engage in pre-award sales activities, engage in discussions with delivery team regarding potential deal shaping and contractual outcomes with sales teams and business leadership, including contract and other documents drafting support;
· Demonstrate reasonable knowledge and understanding of Accenture's offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation
· Drafts Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive), working with project leadership to provide timely reviews and quality contractual documents that are fit for purpose and collaborating with other internal organizations;
· Support negotiations to achieve the best outcomes for Accenture and clients.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
· Independently implements contract management processes on a specific project or account;
· Ensures all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account are identified and communicated to relevant personnel;
· Works with delivery and finance leads to identify and flex appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.