Education: Bachelor’s degree in Law – Data Privacy certifications is a plus
Work Experience: Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience at law firms or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing.
Fluency in English and German with strong oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Expertise in Data Privacy laws and practices, including but not limited to risk identification and mitigation, compliances, contracts and legal research.
Demonstrate sound judgment, ability to make decisions and an elevated level of common sense.
Strong legal advice and drafting skills.
Experience in generic legal in-house matters, including but not limited to risk identification and mitigation, compliances, legal research, etc.
Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills, demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported, drive tasks to closure, is detail-oriented, with sound judgement, adaptable, with strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements, takes End-to-End responsibility of projects and teams, on function specific processes
Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function specific services performed, of commercial agreements, legal and compliance fundamentals, of corporate business practices and contracting regulations
Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments, ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior management
Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases
Behaviors and Attributes:
Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization
Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture
Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality
Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 2 750 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas. We offer 250 € for your German language skill on top of your monthly salary.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card