Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
· Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
· Provide advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
· Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
· Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
· Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
· Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
· Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
· Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
· Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask any question related to job positions & career opportunities in Accenture