Are you interested in innovative technologies? Do you have a “can do” mindset? Are you looking for a creative and fulfilling job?
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) analysis, design, engineering and implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients implement RPA and generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and automation delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make automation solutions faster, flexible and more liquid.
RPA developers work in the Intelligent Automation Solutions team (IAS), providing guidance and RPA delivery to some of the world¹s leading brands. The RPA Engineer is accountable for analysis, design, engineering, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance of RPA solutions for new or existing processes and applications. Be a part of tomorrow!
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Design and build Robotic Process Automation for client and internal processes
• Work with the automation team lead as part of the IAS agile team for discovery, analysis, development and deployment of prioritized automation solutions
• Work closely with business subject matter experts to understand the requirements for automation. Then design, build and deploy the automation solution
• Scripting combined with RPA where needed (depends on individual’s skillset)
• Maintain and enhance existing RPA application solutions by continually improving the understanding of client’s needs.
• Contribute ideas for improving existing RPA solutions and identify new opportunities for process automation
• Provide resolutions to problems by taking the initiative to use all available resources for research
• Debug and remediate automation solutions
• Further skill development into additional automation related technologies
WHAT WE EXPECT
Advanced Power Platform proficiency with at least 1 year of real world Power Automate automation development experience
Experience with AI Builder/Power Apps/Dataverse
Automation experience with at least one of following: SharePoint services, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Automation experience with at least one of following: SAP GUI, web sites, API usage
Great knowledge of surface and object based automation techniques
Working experience with data sources such as json, xml, excel and flat files
Great communication skills and advanced level of English language
Nice to have :
Certifications from Power Platform (MS Certified Power Automate RPA Developer Associate, MS Certified Power Platform App Maker Associate or equivalent)
Experience with Power Virtual Agents
Experience with Power BI
Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Pega or other RPA software experience
Experience with Azure service (Azure Forms Recognizer, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions)
Automation with Selenium, AutoHotKey, AutoIT, Sikuli
Experience with databases such as SQL
Data/Task/Process Mining fundamentals
Business analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
From 1 600 to 2 400 EUR gross monthly
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.