Only few career options offer a better platform for success than career in Accenture – it creates opportunities to accelerate your career development beyond what could be achieved with many other employers. Technology and Consulting is a great way for you to develop a broad set of skills, gain experience across industries and technologies, and ultimately determine where to focus your career.
We offer project based work, which ensure continuous learning and change of your daily duties, work environment and colleagues around you. It is ideal for people who want to avoid routine jobs. As Technology Consultant, you would be part of our team working in various areas, as analysis of current client situation, understanding of related IT application landscape and definition of optimized processes or new IT solution delivery.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Work on the projects in different industries to help our clients with their strategies and organizational changes
• Focus on Systems Integration Consulting, which connects and aligns company’s processes with information technologies and software applications. It may consist of different type of tasks or their combination and vary per project. E.g.:
• Decompose key business problems to identify value areas and structure
• Business process optimization
• Collaborate with client business and IT, understand the need of both sides and suggest solution/resolve the issue
• Project management – manage and organize people, prepare plans, manage budget
• Implement complex technology solutions for the client (analyze, design or test)
• Advise big, renowned companies what they can do better to achieve higher performance
• Work with project delivery team, which may consist of local or international Accenture colleagues, client experts or mixture (depending on project)
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with 2-4 years of work experience in business, project management or IT
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and/or information technology
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
• Self-motivated and proactive approach
• Geographic flexibility (namely Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Poland)
• Fluent Slovak and English language
WHAT WE OFFER
1 750 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 500 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent and competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.