WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Responsibility for the project management, planning and execution of Post Merger Integration for Accentures acquired companies, regarding Sourcing Category Management, CDTS policies, processes and procedures.
- You will serve as the Project Coordinator. In this capacity you will coordinate the evaluation of a target companys supplier and contractor risk profile in Due Diligence.
- In Post Merger Integrations, you will support Global Project Integration Team and Local Procurement Sourcing and Category Management.
- In this role you will work with different teams to assure the disposition of the acquired companys supplier and contractor portfolio.
- You will also ensure their project portfolios comply with Accenture Procurements Policies, Processes and Procedures
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent in English and French
- Bachelors or related degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Source To Pay Procurement experience
- Experience with project management leading large teams
- Team player that can integrate themselves easily, has a friendly demeanor to work with different stakeholders, but is also comfortable being a self starter and working independently when needed.
- Flexible schedule to cover meetings in various countries associated with Projects able to handle lots of moving parts works well under pressure experience working from home when needed can stay focused and see the big picture strategic thinker driver of procurement policies likes challenges
- Demanding role due to the nature of transitioning newly acquired companies into Accenture in order that the acquired company comply with Policy, Process and Procedure.
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 1600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.