As Sharepoint developer will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc...) .
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Develop application designs in support of the specifications and interfaces of the system
• Aware of new developments in industry and process and has the ability to apply them to work as proper and expect and resolve issues specific to the team
• Develop business and functional requirements for the department's SharePoint Workflow applications
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experienced with PowerShell scripting
• Basic technical background including C#, .Net, Visual Studio
• React or Knockout experience
• Application Lifecycle Management including continuous integration using TFS/DevOps and GIT
Nice to have
• SharePoint classic experience customization
• SharePoint Framework
• Power BI/PowerApps/Power Automate
• Azure experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1700€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• 3 Extra Days-off
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Medior Azure Data Engineer [Kosice or Remote]
Microsoft Identity and Access Management Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Posted 2 days ago
Medior Azure Data Engineer [Bratislava or Remote]
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.