WHAT WILL YOU DO
You have deployment experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 and can incorporate these technologies to provide a truly cost-efficient, responsive and secure evergreen Modern Workplace to our valued partners.
About the job
As an Accenture Consultant & Modern Workplace Engineer, your focus is on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including desktop solutions, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments.
Day to day,
"You will make upgrades, migrations, evergreen scenarios or support. Your primary focus is on Microsoft technologies and implementations in enterprise environments. Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on accurate governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You’re a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey. You will help improve employee mobility, efficiency, teamwork and security demonstrating your experience in Windows 10, Office 365 and ideally Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
• 1-2 years knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business, Teams, Power Platform, SharePoint
• Experience with 0365 migrations and onboarding activities
• Teams implementation, governance, administration & voice
• Power Platform governance and administration
• Enterprise Mobility & Security – Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection,
• Microsoft365 - Windows 10 (incl. WVD/VDI), Intune/SCCM or MEM
• Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
• Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
• PowerShell and other scripting language
• Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
• Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
• Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
• Business proficiency German knowledge written and spoken (B2)
• Experience working with global teams on projects and offshore teams to facilitate project work
• Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1600€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.