We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this expanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful customization, rollout and maintenance of the Client ServiceNow platform. Delivering and establishing projects related implementation and innovation for multiple clients, ensuring high quality standards and following best practices.
Accenture is expert in Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure (IC&I) Services, collaborating seamlessly across our Global Advanced Technology Centers. IC&I Advanced Technology Center in Kosice is delivering the complete Lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Build and Run for IC&I Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence. Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 5.500+ resources, and over 5000+ ServiceNow certifications and accreditations.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Slovakia will be conducted online during the current coronavirus outbreak.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
• Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
• Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
• Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Minimum basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and XML
• Overview of client/server and TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of agile software development methodology (scrum)
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of German language is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
From 1 200 EUR/month
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Medior Azure Data Engineer [Kosice or Remote]
Posted 4 days ago
Microsoft Identity and Access Management Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Posted 6 days ago
Medior Azure Data Engineer [Bratislava or Remote]
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.