• Bring business of leading enterprise capital markets to continuous delivery
• Provide additional tractability and monitoring for financial systems
• Simplify delivery of new Solution in fast changing financial industry
• Integrate cloud solutions into Financial systems
• Machine learning to predict risk and Environments failures
• First and successful Automated test and reporting delivery in Murex System
• Successful versioning and fast deployments in financial system
• Quick diagnostic and reporting issues across all environment
Scale & Solution Approach
• The Solution are web-based Applications overlooking of financial systems software
• Ability to monitor and diagnose Software across all environments
• Designed solution for configuration management delivery in financial services and deployments of system solutions
• Frontend: AngularJs, ExtJs
• BackEnd: Spring frameworks, Shell scrips, Sql/NoSql DBs, Java JDK
• Financial industry: Murex, Calypso
• Continues Build Principles: Maven, Gradle, Ansible
What will you do:
• Design and develop applications with focus on Capital Markets platforms.
• Write unit and integration tests as a matter of course alongside development.
• Work in scrum based team project.
• Gather requirements from clients and create specifications for code development. Also expected to analyze requirement for new modules/features, determine the appropriate technology and software design to meet the need and to provide accurate implementation time estimates.
• Work with senior systems engineer to evaluate the client’s IT structure and work out how to integrate different systems of the client, and to optimize their IT platform.
• Six months Java development experience and a strong general knowledge of programming languages
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Involvement with open source projects is a plus
What we offer:
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 400€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.