If you are an experienced .NET developer interested in working on projects with state of the art technologies based on the Microsoft .NET platform, targeting a wide range of industries, leveraging Cloud and the latest DevOps practices, we are looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work with .NET and related technologies
• Design, customize and implement solutions to satisfy customer requirements
• Be part of a community focusing on code quality, design patterns and principles and applying Agile delivery and DevOps practices
• Leverage the power of the Cloud (Azure)
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experience with C#, SOLID principles, design patterns, abstraction, unit testing, dependency injection, clean code
• Experienced with ASP.NET WebAPI/REST/MVC/Blazor or .NET Desktop/Mobile Development
• Logical thinking, strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting skills
• Will to constantly learn something new
• Will to work in teams of different sizes on different projects
• Good English communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technology Java Architect (Permanent Home office possible)
Posted 1 day ago
Experienced AI/NLP Developer (Permanent Home Office Possible)
Posted 25 days ago
Experienced Azure Data Engineer Bratislava (Permanent home office possible)
Posted 25 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.