Successful candidates will support client engagements’ Project Management Officer functions through consistent, repeatable processes. Candidates will gain exposure to most of Project Control Services offerings and will help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analyze and interpret data and present information to support sound business decisions
• Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports
• Communicating with the project team and project counterpart, usually a Project Manager
• Project workplan management support (time actuals update)
• Tracking project finances and preparing inputs for invoice generation
• Covering project resource management
• Onboarding support
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Ability to work in an independent, self-directed manner and to perform equally as well as part of a team
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Focus on details, logical reasoning
• Interest in self-development
• Fluent Slovak or Czech language (C2)
• Fluent English skill, German language is an advantage
• Master or Bachelor Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.