- Implement the Global & Regional Category strategy for IBERIA local projects and initiatives and actively participate in category community calls.
- Identify with Regional IBERIA Leads sourcing projects in line with the global/regional category strategies and create and maintain local sourcing pipeline.
- Negotiate and deploy supplier’s contracts, including best practices metrics & SLA, in collaboration with Legal department. Ensure compliance with local legislation and Accenture internal policies.
- Create supplier(s) in purchasing system assessing the right buying channels (catalog, Buy on Contract, Ariba Network etc. …).
- Identify key stakeholders for IBERIA and manage internal stakeholders’ feedback on category organization & supplier performance.
- When applicable, support development of global end to end procurement process, templates and tools.
- Maintain contact with Regional Category Leads, Local Business Stakeholders, GU Procurement Lead and Local Procurement Sourcing Team.
- A bachelor`s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education.
- 3 years working experience in Procurement preferably in the commodities in scope including good understanding of relevant industry and procurement processes. Ability to understand and communicate IBERIA nuances (market, process, relationships)
- Fluent in English, Spanish language.
- Comfortable working in a matrix type organization.
- Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written & oral), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.