Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00685264 00685264_en
RPA developer work on our Professional Services team, providing guidance to some of the world¹s leading brands. The Automation Developer I is accountable for designing, coding, testing, documenting and implementing automation solutions for new or existing applications..
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
• Designs and builds Robotic Automation (RPA) applications for TTI processes including sales, finance, and supply chain processes
• Works with the automation Program Leader and agile team for discovery, development and deployment of prioritized automation solutions
• Works closely with business subject matter experts to understand requirements for automation, then designs, builds and deploys the application
• Maintains and enhances existing RPA application programs by continually improving the understanding of users’ needs. Contributes ideas for improving existing RPA applications and identifying new opportunities for automation
• Provides resolutions to problems by taking the initiative to use all available resources for research
• Debug and remediates code for automated tasks
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.