As Contractor Management Analyst you be responsible for reviewing contractual documents, you will be identifying contractual risks and providing contract advisory. You will work independently but also under supervision on various tasks with colleagues from all over the world, without a need to travel from your home.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Work with consulting and outsourcing contracts, contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
• Legal review of contractual documents;
• Providing support and cooperation to local and/or international project teams, CM teams or Legal Professionals from other countries;
• May generate and work with data and reports required to monitor contract compliance;
• Assists in identifying and resolving contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval;
• May work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
• Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects.
• Bachelor/Master degree in law required
• Legal, business (e.g. procurement), financial or contract management background
• 3+ years of work experience welcomed
• Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English and French is mandatory
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 150€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.