Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00674659 00674659_en
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
As a Junior Application Specialist, upon completion of wide range of trainings, you’ll start:
• Work with Microsoft leading technologies such as MS Office 365, MS SharePoint (trainings provided by Accenture)
• Active communicate with clients in French and help them to use the advantages of MS Office 365
• Any level of technical experience in MS Office 365 are great advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 150€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.