Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00559229 00559229_en
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Sourcing Execution Specialist will work as a key member of the Europe Technology Category Team on the Accenture Internal Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible for supporting sourcing projects and independently managing strategic sourcing projects and contract negotiations. The candidate will be responsible for projects within ASGR, Nordics and Europe region.
As a member of the Procurement team, the successful candidate will be required to support and/or deliver sourcing projects either independently or as part of a larger sourcing team depending on complexity and duration of the sourcing projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to understand and agree each sourcing requirements, identify, plan and deliver sourcing initiatives and take responsibility for delivery against agreed cost savings and other targets. To build strong relationships with suppliers, and monitors supplier performance in terms of overall service and delivery to ensure that they meet contractual commitments and deliver best value to Accenture.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity in support of a number of concurrent projects. They should always seek out innovative procurement solutions, working in partnership with suppliers and Accenture customers (through cross-functional teams as appropriate), to implement and deliver significant cost reduction and/or effective service improvement opportunities in line with the business needs of Accenture.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Lead sourcing projects predominantly under the IT Managed Services and sub-categories - Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecoms, on requirement basis.
• Understand client requirements for IT Managed Services, working with the client delivery team to formulate a procurement strategy to ensure delivery of services in line with the client’s expectations
• Lead or support sourcing projects including such as supplier selection, contract negotiations activity as required, and / or support other team members in delivery of procurement projects
• Identify and investigate the usage of non-preferred vendors to ensure policy and contractual compliance
• Take responsibility as the key point of contact to a number of key client stakeholder groups for ASGR and Nordics GUs
• Work closely with the Global & Regional Category/Tower Leads to ensure alignment of local activity with the global strategy
• Work with the legal team to ensure appropriate contractual terms are implemented with all suppliers
• Define sourcing (buying) and contracting process, recommend to and obtain approval from the Accenture customer
• Operate a strategic supplier management program to monitor and improve supplier performance
• Work with client stakeholders in development and execution of Supplier Relationship Management Programs
• Identify opportunities to leverage category expertise and best-practice tools and techniques by building a network within the Procurement BPS community
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• Experience in the procurement of IT & Telecoms including one or more of the following areas: IT Services; IT Hardware; IT Software; Telecommunications – data and voice networks
• Extensive strategic sourcing/procurement experience of at least 5 years
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
• Strong Client presence
• Ability to work in a shared service model requiring collaboration and team work
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
• Bachelors' degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
• English & German (Fluent / C1-C2 level) language skills is a must
• CIPS certification would be an advantage
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• You must be willing to be mobile, i.e. 20% of the time travel might be required
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?