Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Upon completion of wide range of trainings, you'll start work with leading edge Enterprise application integration EAI packages from web-Methods or Tibco, Oracle SOA
- In this position you will be more focused on analysis, design of processes then classical programing role
- Close cooperation with Analysts to understand requirements
- Participation on technical designs
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Data Modeling principle
- Knowledge of XML and UML - Design
- English language on communicative level
- Nice to Have: Experience with any of EAI platform e.g. Oracle Weblogic/Service Bus, Tibco, webMethods, Mule ESB
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.