Service Delivery Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts. Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
Oversee all work delivered through a centre service delivery operation, including managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and met operational and financial commitments. Support the sales process, as needed, by participating in the solution design.
The Service Manager’s common responsibilities are
• Oversee and guide all activities of the team.
• Coordinate SLA management and tracking of the teams’ overall performance in accordance to defined SLAs
• Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
• Monitors department issues and client complaints.
• Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
• Ensure customer/business, client, support, technical parties are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
• Maintain customer relationships.
Requires a relevant bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience and track record in managing large scale IT maintenance related projects.
1. Service Delivery + SLA Management
2. Client / Stakeholder relationship
3. Team Management & Leadership
Good to have skills (Optional) : ITIL
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.