Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. We tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Work closely with our clients to ensure existing and new solutions are designed to meet their policies and standards.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) – managing Infrastructure Security solution related projects
- Responsible for performing investigations, helping to implement and develop solutions supporting the incident response function.
- Support and troubleshooting of security devices and systems delivered by the project to the client during transition/handover period. That includes firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networks (VPN), security device management platforms, etc.
- Vulnerability management, platform selection, software production-feature set and load- testing for chosen platform.
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges and risks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, influence change as a trusted advisor for our clients.
The Right Profile
- Proven experience managing security infrastructure engineering projects
- Proven experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- 5+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- Good experience working with security operations capabilities (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Experience preparing reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.