Security Manager - CyberArk
Singapore Job No. r00100628
Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Work closely with the product teams to understand our products in depth to document the product details including the security architecture, attack surface, trust boundaries and data flows.
- Assist in develop Threat Models that enumerate cybersecurity threats by attack surface.
- Document and verify the existing security mitigations and identify if additional mitigations are required for our products.
- Lead the documentation of product cybersecurity requirements, cybersecurity risk analysis, verification and validation protocols.
- Work with the product teams to define security mitigations, provide guidance during mitigation development.
- Develop and implement security test and verification scripts for testing web, iOS, Android and REST API.
- Assist in conducting security verification and validation efforts.
The Right Profile
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts regarding web, iOS, Android and Rest API security.
- Understanding of current and emerging security technologies and threats.
- Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes across various cybersecurity areas.
- Proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis.
- Ability to gather written and verbal information from multiple sources, assess and consolidate risks to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing and vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools.
- Experience in developing test routines and protocols to validate security mitigations.