Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a leader in the SuccessFactors implementation market, we have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing HCM expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver HR transformational programs.
To grow our team, we are looking for individuals with proven SAP SuccessFactors experience who have an interest in expanding their scope of responsibilities e.g. to larger implementations or global clients, or who would like to expand their expertise into other areas of SuccessFactors.
- Your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution.
- SuccessFactors HCM Manager Technology Advisors are consulting professionals who advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development life cycle and provide advisory work for the HR IT function of organizations.
- Delivery advisory services to the HR IT Function of organizations Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services and leading practices in support of technology enabled business change integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of onshore consulting engagements Help sell additional work as part of a team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SuccessFactors and Association Certification in at least 1 SuccessFactors module in any of the following:
- SuccessFactors Recruiting RCM
- SuccessFactors Recruiting ONB
- SuccessFactors Employee Central EC particularly in Core HR
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System LMS
- SuccessFactors Talent Management Performance Goals, Succession Planning Career Development SuccessFactors Compensation
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics WFA
- Minimum of 2 end to end SuccessFactors implementation, including hands on design and configuration
- Functional expertise in several HCM areas including organizational management, personnel administration, payroll, time management, HR reporting, etc.
- Strong understanding of implementation strategy approaches and leading practices for specific workstreams Data Conversion, Testing
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Integration experience of SuccessFactors to SAP HR OnPrem is a plus
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to manage 12 workstreams of effort
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA WA - Seattle
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Customer Engagement Payer Customer Service Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.