Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for:
Business and Integration Architect to join our Salesforce Business Group with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects.
- Able to create and maintain a Force.com architecture
- Able to create and maintain a Remedyforce implementation
- Review RemedyForce configuration and configuration process (e.g. deployment) and recommend any improvements or changes
- Review customization (done in Force.com / Lightning) and customization process (e.g. CI / CD and deployment)
- Perform QA from both technical content and process perspective in terms of the RemedyForce implementation.
- 8 to 10 years experience in Salesforce delivery manage and business analysis.
- Mandatory skillset: BMC Helix, Force.com, Sales Cloud
- Ability to engage with senior clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the relevant platform value proposition
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and management skills
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.