- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies and processes.
- Communicate effectively to educate Partners on our Products and provide recommendations when necessary.
- Work with support team to evaluate Partner’s issues/problems, Identify root causes and derive solutions.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English a second European language would be an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
- Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
- Fluency in Korean.
- Strong understanding of country market nuances and landscape, including geopolitical, economic and social issues.
- Strong Social Media Savviness.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.