Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and be a key part of Singapore’s transformation into a Smart Nation!
Accenture is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
You will be involved in Citizen Services projects where we apply cutting edge thinking to reimagine the delivery of citizen services and supports government interaction from “cradle to grave” to drive greater public value. The team has built the SingPass and CorpPass platforms to allow for a single Digital Identity (personal and corporate) to access government digital services.
We are shaping the future through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
- Lead delivery team to design, develop and deploy big data and machine learning solutions on Spark-based platform.
- Design solution architecture for presenting the solution for the business users based on their problem or strategy
- Lead projects that use cutting edge machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithm
- Work on optimization, scalability and performance of existing data infrastructure
- Ability to coordinate effectively with team members in the project, customer and with business partners
In order to be successful at this role you must have experience in most of the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with proficiency in Hadoop/ Spark/ Kafka and leading teams to deliver big data and machine learning solutions (streaming and batch)
- Very strong server-side experience, especially in an open source, data-intensive, distributed environments
- Knowledge in telco analytics and/or cybersecurity will be an advantage
- Experience in leading MLOps, DevOps and/ or system migration projects will be an advantage
- Consulting background and comfort of working with customers
- Excellent programming skills in either PySpark or Scala Spark
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms, data structures and performance optimization techniques
- Self-motivated, quick-learner and can get thing done efficiently
- Willingness and ability to learn from and educate peers
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate will be subject to security clearance. The candidate shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.