- Rotation-based assignments to maximize exposure and rigor in developing your career with Accenture Technology
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Professional mentorship and career coaching to help empower, drive and influence your aspirations and decisions
- Communications, Media and Technology
- Financial Services
- Health and Public Service
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- A degree in Computing or Information Systems would be an advantage
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
- If you have attempted the same digital assessment with other organizations in the past 12 months, the results from your previous attempt remains valid and will be used for this application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.