- Program management of content marketing critical initiatives, assuring the most essential items that must get done, get done well
- Working with the GM Editorial Board to deliver on the market activation of all sponsored content
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics
- Co lead strategic initiatives with the GM CMO
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Global perspective; strong business and industry acumen.
- Exceptional professionalism, integrity and self-confidence.
- Team player: Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within Accenture's large, matrixed organization.
- Self-assurance and diplomacy required for managing senior stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate and integrate appropriately with other marketing & communications teams at Accenture and other areas across the company.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to develop, manage and adhere to budgets.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
- High energy and adept at juggling competing priorities to tight deadlines.
- Pragmatic, analytically minded and metrics-driven.
- Proven “scrappiness” and problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity and natural inclination to challenge status-quo.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.