- Working with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by providing insight regarding enterprise transformation agendas
- Enabling our clients to modernize the technology foundation via digital platforms and enterprise-first approach to reduce application complexity
- Driving the creation of the value case for the client’s business challenges that would most benefit from migration to the Microsoft platform
- Building and transforming new markets and identifying, capitalizing and leading transformational shifts in our customers
- Helping clients develop a decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystem
- Helping clients understand cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud and Big Data
- Developing and coaching high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization
- Developing subject matter expertise in a client’s products and services, systems, organization, and processes
- Being a “Quarterback” for delivering quality products, flexibly and quickly
- Playing a key role on the leadership team – building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Cascading engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
- Understanding and managing client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and internal teams
- Managing project financials
- Being part of the sales origination and development process
- Building strong and lasting client relationships
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a consulting environment, focused on high-performing enterprise application architecture for the enterprise including front office (e-commerce, CRM, or Marketing) or Supply Chain with focus on application portfolio modernization, cloud transformation, and ERP apps on cloud
- Minimum of 5 years of relationship development and providing advisory services to C-level executives experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product industries, such as: (Consumer Goods and Services, Life Sciences, Retail, or Industrial)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts.
- Certification in an API platform: Mulesoft, Kafka, AWS, or Azure, etc
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skills, vital to the implementation of systems, applications, architectures and applications
- Well-versed in new technology - enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize NEW IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models
- Demonstrated design and transformational leadership in enterprise digital architecture, including industry specific platforms and services enabling integration and delivery of multi-speed IT
- Prior experience as a people leader
- Collaborative; strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator; executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
- Working with us as part of a our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
- Working across multiple geographic locations and workforces
- Access to global knowledge and capability network
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.