Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Health & Public Service Operating Group is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
We are shaping the future of Health & Public Service through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
We are looking for an SAP FICO specialist who will be responsible for designing and implmeneting transformational solutions to drive business value for our clients.
- You will be involved in Defense & Public Safety projects where we work with clients in dealing with increasing threats, strengthening the community through Total Defence, and harnessing innovations to tackle even the most complex issues. One of the more recent highlights include the revamping of the National Service portal (NS Portal) under the Ministry of Defence.
- You will be involved in Health projects where we help healthcare clients be future-ready by implementing innovative digital solutions to deliver more effective, efficient, and affordable healthcare and to enable insight driven health. One of the more recent highlights include the successful creation of the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) for the Ministry of Health.
- You will be involved in Citizen Services projects where we apply cutting edge thinking to reimagine the delivery of citizen services and supports government interaction from “cradle to grave” to drive greater public value. The team has built the SingPass and CorpPass platforms to allow for a single Digital Identity (personal and corporate) to access government digital services.
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Design, implement, deploy and support SAP FICO solutions
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Propose and provide appropriate system enhancements
6-8 years’ of experience in one or more of the following:
SAP FI Configuration:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Funds Management
- Special Purpose Ledger.
SAP CO configuration:
- Product costing
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Based Costing
- Experience working on S/4 HANA
- Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements
- Proven experience transitioning Functional Requirement to Technical Requirements
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired
- Cross SAP module integration
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.