With the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) Advisory team, we are expanding service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients lead transformation in their industry. In fact, this new group represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As a CRM Solution Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of CRM solutions to clients, often across workstreams. Additionally, you will be responsible for translating high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives for your team(s).
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements, as well as plan, analyze, build, design and implement the entire CRM lifecycle
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and technical solutions designs
- Oversee partnership and coordination between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a driving, designing, and developing end-to-end CRM solutions to clients
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Prior experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment such as Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP and/or Microsoft .Net
- Good understanding in large, complex CRM solutions and the business benefits they deliver
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Prior experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles would be preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written) to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prior experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects as well as experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role. Prior experience as a people leader would be preferred
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.