Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst is part of the Talent Supply Chain organization under HR Business Service Delivery.
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool, undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The position works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Lead to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst:
- Determines ‘sourcing’ channel to fulfill demand
- Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
- Access “alternate pools” as necessary
- Works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Lead to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
- Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
- Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
- Apply deep understanding of local knowledge and nuances of process areas supported
- Establish self as an expert or key contributor
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
- Make/propose improvements to work
- Responsible for filling demands assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
- Creating short-term and long-term supply plans for their resource pool based on current and future demand view
- Considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. contractors / new joiners)
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed
- Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and match people to roles accordingly
- For roles assigned to their resource pools, identify the resources in own resource pool or ‘borrow’ from another resource pool and fill the roles (Recruiting responsible for hiring new resources).
- Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
- Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions
- Confirm scheduling assignments
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
- Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions
- Approve bringing on contractors based on the lack of available resources and build relationships with contractors that specialize in resource pool area
- Support project contact and Client Supply/Demand Lead in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements
- Typically works with the Client Supply/Demand Lead but may work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
- Manages roll of dates and individual chargeability of all resources within their resource pool
- Responsible to identify contingent staffing requirement and work with procurement team to fill contingent staffing positions on projects
- Build and maintain relationships with Client Supply/Demand Lead through regular meetings, ad-hoc discussion, regular e-mails etc. to collaborate on meeting the client demand
- Depending on the situation, be flexible about who is in the best position to help the project
- If contacted directly by a project team, immediately include the Engagement and share the scheduling process/owners with the project executive
- Review the new/updated open roles and get additional information if necessary from Client Supply/Demand Lead
- Search potential resources within approved fulfillment channels, review available and/or interested resources and create candidate shortlist
- Propose shortlisted candidates with Client Supply/Demand Lead for review, confirm assignment of selected candidate and update calendar accordingly
- Manage Roll Off Dates and Confirm extension of new roles
- Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
- Confirm schedule/Gather feedback recent experience/Collect preferences
- Determine staffing principles that apply to individual
- Search for open roles that comply with protocol for individual
- Assess options with Resource Pool Client Supply/Demand Lead for individual (re-skilling)
- Report on open roles
- Deliver according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations
- Ensure high quality work products and processes
- Meet deliverable requirements/specific targets
- Maximize personal productivity
- Meet challenging/key timelines
- Reduce dependency on supervisor’s inputs
- Build skills needed to execute current responsibilities
- Contribute to a positive work environment
Resource Pool Supply/Demand Lead, Client Supply/Demand Lead, Resource Fulfilment Channels, Recruiters, Employees, Project Managers, Shared Services, Procurement
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.