Lead and manage the Technical Architect Team in delivering/providing the following:
- Provide technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or suite of applications leveraging a cloud-based architecture.
- Contribute to the continuous review and improvement process for existing infrastructure components.
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions, complete proof of concepts, and develop non-functional requirements.
- Contribute to creation and quality of deliverable. Build processes to ensure successful operations and management applications within the cloud. Good to have experience with the design, build, implementation of automation tools.
- Understand network and infrastructure design and build.
Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Computing
Infrastructure Architecture and Design
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.