Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Project delivery: Demonstrating a broad understanding of the client issues, effectively structuring problems, gathering data, conducting interviews and building models, growing a strong understanding of the client organization’s context, organization and technical issues.
- Client interactions: Acting as a credible advisor to client team members, preparing and delivering written and oral communications for client discussion, demonstrating maturity and impeccable professionalism
- Team Interactions: Effectively prioritizes own tasks and ensures quality of own deliverables, demonstrates adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help
Your Experience: We’re looking for consultants with,
- Strategy consulting experience across relevant industries - Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial sector, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation & Travel
- 3 - 5 years of professional working experience preferably in business consulting for an international firm or in the products industry
- A university degree in Business or Engineering
- Application of consulting skills: Supervising and supports the structuring and on-time delivery of the overall project issues, analyses and deliverables; synthesising and preparing storylines and cogent documents with minimal supervision; leading project teams across the full range of topics within, our functional practices
- Leadership of projects: Structuring the project plan; ensuring full consistency with Accenture methodologies, communication standards and best practices; tracking progress of the team against the work plan; Ensuring the quality of project deliverables; balancing the competing demands on the team
- Business development: participating in client development efforts, and around engaging clients on business issues and collaborating on the writing of proposals; developing points of view on issues facing the products industry.
- People Development: Eliciting maximum team performance potential from the team through feedback, coaching and creating opportunities for team members to grow; providing regular feedback to team members highlighting strengths and development needs; motivating team performance
- A university degree in Business or Engineering is required and candidates typically also have an MA, MSc, MBA or PhD degree.
- 5 to 8 years of business consulting in an international firm, or equivalent experience in the industry is preferred (but not required) as is 3 to 5 years of experience in Products
- Experience in shaping and led engagements in areas like growth strategies, front office transformation, cost optimization / ZBB is strongly preferred
- Problem solving: structuring, issue identification, data gathering and analysis, synthesis and recommendation development Board / CEO level communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Business judgement, including understanding of client organizations and dynamics
- Client interaction skills, maturity and empathy, and ability to work effectively within a consulting team
- Demonstrated leadership potential and drive
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral, including in English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.