Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Work with the leadership team to feedback on the solution design.
- Work with the Engagement Manager and the project team to identify any areas for upsell (additional business) within engagements.
- Regularly input into best practice and knowledgebase to ensure consistency across implementations.
- Qualify and maintain accreditations as a ServiceNow specialist in at least six (6) separate accreditations.
- Hold ServiceNow certification in System Administration and Implementation Specialist
- Lead workshops and serve as technical lead for project delivery on ServiceNow Implementations
- Setup complex tailored integrations with customer's infrastructure solutions (SSO, email, etc)
- Customise applications with server/client-side business logic, integrate data flow for different ITSM processes between each-other, setup additional plugins to extend out-of-the-box ITSM functionality and configure them.
- Build bespoke applications and fit them into other customer's processes, suggest optimisation of processes to better conform to ServiceNow principles, drive technical/process best practice adoption during initial implementations.
- Activate and configure non-ITSM business applications in ServiceNow (HR, Facilities, Project management, etc.), is able to customise applications to conform to customer's business requirements
- Can do basic setup of out-of-the-box functionalities (Orchestration, Discovery, Event Management), discover customer's infrastructure environment specifics for ITOM and configure probes/activities accordingly in ServiceNow, integrate ITOM data/process into ITSM/ITBM processes within ServiceNow, troubleshoot and solve problems with ITOM.
- Can effectively leverage expertise in Enterprise Infrastructure systems (Windows, Linux, Network) to design ITOM solution architecture, and can build/develop an ITOM strategy within ServiceNow allowing to combine ITSM and ITOM.
- Build inbound data integrations (importing data into ServiceNow) with standard methods (REST/SOAP/JDBC), can build simple outbound data integrations or bi-directional integrations
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead for a specific technical specialty, taking the lead on building methodologies and sharing knowledge across the Delivery Team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.