Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
The Internal Audit (IA) Specialist performs audit projects in accordance with Accenture’s audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. The IA Specialist effectively executes a wide range of IA activities in a high-quality and timely manner. In their role, they perform activities that include planning and developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes and controls, communicating results, and following up on issues reported. The IA Specialist works independently with limited required direction and guidance from the supervisor.
- Participate in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Assist in development of the company’s annual audit plan; schedule and plan audits.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Execute internal review activities, including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- As appropriate, identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial, and other processes and evaluation of reorganization-driven risk.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in the accounting and auditing fields.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 5 years of external auditing experience with international audit firms.
- Commercial auditing experience will be a bonus
- Ability to do international travel up to 30% of the time
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.