Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Integrated Platform Team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – IPT SAP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented SAP solutions?
If yes then IPT is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a cross border team you’ll continue to learn from our wide range leading SAP experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll often be:
- Leading teams that are designing and delivering SAP transformation programs,
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions,
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP,
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
- Leading SAP application design and configuration
- Leading SAP transformation and design within CRM, HCM, Finance or Supply chain modules particularly in new areas like S/4HANA and IOT.
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.