Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions. We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business & Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
The Accenture SAP Business Group is seeking an SAP Market Development lead to help develop and grow our ASEAN SAP business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both SAP SEA executives and Accenture ASEAN leadership to identify, build and execute new go-to-market (GTM) strategies and sales opportunities. The role will focus on growing the sales and pipeline of Accenture’s SAP business through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with SAP, and enablement of Accenture’s strategy to the field and account teams.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships. Applications should have knowledge of SAP products and solutions as well as Accenture's various SAP offerings. Additional key skills include strategic thinking, concept synthesis, and executive presence.
- Relationship Management: Develop SAP and Accenture executive and field level relationships to align teams and grow market share of Accenture-SAP collaborative business (co-sell), as well as to bring Accenture’s SAP strategy effectively to the field in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. Run ASEAN level executive connect cadences and help structure and execute country level cadences within ASEAN
- Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute Demand Generation activities – internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings and events to develop pipeline
- Education:Master Accenture’s SAP growth strategy. Align this strategy with regional business opportunities and evangelize key messages to the field. Educate both Accenture and SAP on new go-to-market (GTM) offerings, assets, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and SAP to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside Sales Origination and Sales Capture teams
- Client Alignment & Field Engagement: Work across Accenture DTE’s and the SAP organization to connect the right SME’s with the right opportunities, developing stronger strategies and the ability to execute successful sales cycles
- Business Plan: Help create and maintain ownership of a joint business plan (co-sell/ co-originate) between Accenture and SAP including governance, target accounts and joint sales targets. Integrate this into timely accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders and an overarching business plan. Support regional tracking and reporting