The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Digital helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery – Big Data Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
- Minimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.